This report displays the pages with broken links on your web site.
Drill down on a specific page to view the broken links found on it.
A broken link is a link that doesn't work because the website has encountered at least one of the reasons below:
- The link points to a web page or content that has been renamed, deleted, or moved.
- The link to a page contains a typo or is incomplete.
- The link points to a site that is behind a firewall that does not allow outside access (such as an Intranet site or a password protected area on a website).
Broken links can be problematic for both visitors and search engine optimization. Visitors will not be able to properly use your site as intended, and it can negatively affect its conversion rate. Search engines will stop indexing a site when they come across broken links, and your site may not appear in search engine results. This negatively impacts your site's SEO rankings.
For more information see Broken Links.
Pages with Broken Links table widget
Note: Currently, SEO Reports may be viewed from SEO Reports, under Acquisition.Note: Using this report requires prior configuration in SEO Reports - Configuration.
Available Report Widgets
The Pages with Broken Links table widget contains the following columns:
- Title - The title or URL of a page or document
- Count - The number of broken links found on the page