Setting up Goals will provide you with the option to measure the site's performance. It also enables you to see if you have achieved all that you set to accomplish.
The Product License page provides information about the your licensed product components, and enables the installation of new licenses.
- In the Administration pane navigation pane, click Product License.
- The All available product features and limitations for CardioLog are listed in the Product Features table.
Product License dialogWindow
Installing a Commercial License File
- In the Administration panenavigation pane, click Product License.To Activate the purchased license key, use License Administrator, which can be found at <CardioLog Installation Directory>\CardiologScheduleServices\ Microsoft.Licensing.LicAdmin.exe.
License Administrator dialog
In the File menu, select Activation Wizard.
Activation Wizard dialog
- Select I want to activate the software over the Internet and then click Next.
- In the License Activation dialog, enter your activation code and then click Next.
License Activation dialogScroll down to Install a Commercial License File and select Choose File.
- Open the Commercial License File using the Windows explorer.
- Click Install after you have chosen the relevant file.
Install a Commercial License Details
- In the Administration navigation pane, click Product License.
- Scroll down to Online Activation.
- Enter your Activation Code in the text box.
- Click Activate to complete your product licensing.
Online Activation Details